LEVEL600 B&B is situated in the middle of RAVeL and VennBahn, which offer hundreds of kilometers signposted cycling routes, on flat as well as exciting inclined roads, far away from traffic. Since spring 2022, LEVEL600 B&B holds – apart from its 4*** stars – the BED+BIKE quality label, which proves we’re offering the right services for cyclists. Here’s how LEVEL600 B&B can help you get most out of your active stay:
- we can help you plan cycling trails with the Interactive Cycling Route Planner Go Eastbelgium APP;
- we’re situated between intersection numbers 7 and 24 of the RAVeL cycling ways in Büllingen; the access to the VennBahn is just 400m from our door step.
- The VELOTOUR and OVELO cycling maps are available for you, all for free
- On request, we’ll prepare you a pic-nic box; price see SERVICES.
- You can use our e-charging station for e-bikes in the sheltered area free of charge
- TOP10 cycling loops with our B&B as starting and ending point are: Monschau (DE) – Sankt Vith – Bütgenbach Lake – Signal de Botrange – Burg Reuland – Stadtkyll (DE) – Prüm (DE) – Kronenburg (DE)
- Apart from the endless number of cycling loops you can plan from out LEVEL600 B&B, we are known as an ideal stop for long-distance cyclists coming from Troisvierges in Luxembourg, Spa, Stavelot, Malmedy, Vielsalm, Burg Reuland, Eupen, Eynatten, … in Belgium, Monschau, Simmerath, Mützenich, Aachen, Prüm, Trier, Rurberg, Gerolstein, Hillesheim, Stadtkyll, Blankenheim, … in Germany.