Balancing comfort & nature
We’d like to welcome you in the “The High Fens-Eiffel”, situated at the Belgian-German border. This region of natural beauty is home to our B&B LEVEL600.
At the height of exactly 600 meters above sea level, we carefully balance Comfort & Nature for you! We’re thrilled to welcome you in our brand new rooms!
We offer 4 comfortable rooms with luxury ensuite bath rooms. The rooms are all similar and are named after predators which used to be so typical for our region:
WOOLF – FOX – LYNX – BUZZARD
All rooms come with a delicious breakfast in our Panoramic Lounge, where you can enjoy the views over our Orchard, the Warche Valley and the pristine nature that surrounds our B&B. It’s also the place to be where we serve dinner in the evening, and where you can read, relax, network, have a drink from our honesty bar, plan your journey, …
Remark: pets and smoking are not allowed in LEVEL600 B&B.
We have 4 rooms, available for Double, Single and Family usage, and we apply a discount if you stay 3 nights or more with us!
- Adults: 2
- Children: 1
- Amenities: Breakfast, Daily housekeeping, Floor & Wall heating, Free wi-fi and Satellite flat-screen TV, Garden and Terrace use, On-site Dining, On-site Parking & Free e-Charging, Usage of Panoramic Lounge with 360° views
- View: Views on Garden, Orchard and Warche Valley
- Size: 22m²
- Bed Type: Queen size
- Categories: Double, Single, or Family use
Prices start at: €112 per night
Whether you come prepared to LEVEL600 B&B or don’t have a clue where to hike, we know most part of the region very well and can help you to get most out of it:
- you can use our hiking maps
- we drive you to your starting point
- we’ll prepare you a pic-nic lunch – see SERVICES
- we can help you plan hiking trails
- with RouteYou (look for Author “LEVEL600 Bed & Breakfast”),
- with the Interactive Hiking Route Planner Go East Belgium – use City=”BÜLLINGEN” – we’re situated between intersection numbers 53 and 67, near the RAVeL / VennBahn L45a routes
RAVeL and VennBahn offer hundreds of kilometers signposted cycling routes, on flat as well as exciting inclined roads, far away from traffic. Here’s how LEVEL600 B&B can help you get most out of your active stay:
- you can use our cycling maps
- we’ll prepare you a pic-nic box; price see SERVICES.
- we can help you plan cycling trails with the Interactive Cycling Route Planner Go East Belgium – or, enter City=”Büllingen” in this app; we’re situated between intersection numbers 7 and 24, also close to VennBahn L45a and RAVeL.
According to outdoor active experts throughout the world, our region is surrounded by exciting mountain bike rides.
Six of the TOP 10 Belgian most appreciated trails by mountaineers, are … at our footsteps!
For signposted mountain bike trails in our neighbourhood, you can download the APP Go East Belgium
On top of that, from June 2020 onwards, our region is the only Belgian host for the “Stoneman Challenge”. See our regular News items for more information!
Original article: ostbelgium.eu “Stoneman goes Belgium” – after Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Austria, the Stoneman, the top mountain bike challenge of former MTB world champion Roland Stauder, comes to the Eastern Cantons. “Stoneman Arduenna” is the new offer that will attract both performance-oriented mountain bikers and recreational athletes to the Eastern Cantons from 6 June […]
From end of April till late September, the Warche Valley typically colours yellow and purple. Guests who come to .LEVEL600 B&B, no matter whether they come prepared or don’t have a clue what to do, can spend many days hiking the numerous trails starting at our door step. For cycling, trails on the renown RAVeL […]
We’re thrilled to announce that from june 2021 onwards, a brand new accomodation is available in East Belgium, at the border with Germany. At the height of exactly 600 meters above sea level, LEVEL600 Bed & Breakfast will welcome up to 8 guests in their 4 guest rooms with ensuite private bath room. Master piece […]