Balancing comfort & nature
We’d like to welcome you in the “The High Fens-Eiffel”, situated at the Belgian-German border. This region of natural beauty is home to our B&B LEVEL600.
At the height of exactly 600 meters above sea level, we carefully balance Comfort & Nature for you! We’re thrilled to welcome you in our brand new rooms!
We offer 4 comfortable rooms with luxury ensuite bath rooms. The rooms are all similar and are named after predators which used to be so typical for our region:
WOOLF – FOX – LYNX – BUZZARD
All rooms come with a delicious breakfast in our Panoramic Lounge, where you can enjoy the views over our Orchard, the Warche Valley and the pristine nature that surrounds our B&B. It’s also the place to be where we serve dinner in the evening, and where you can read, relax, network, have a drink from our honesty bar, plan your journey, …
Remark: pets and smoking are not allowed in LEVEL600 B&B.
We have 4 rooms, available for Double, Single and Family usage, and we apply a discount if you stay 3 nights or more with us!
- Adults: 2
- Children: 1
- Amenities: Breakfast, Daily housekeeping, Dry storage for e-bikes and e-charging station, Electric charging station for e-cars on site, Floor & Wall heating, Free wi-fi and Satellite flat-screen TV, Garden and Terrace use, On-site Dining, Usage of Panoramic Lounge with 360° views
- View: Views on Garden, Orchard and Warche Valley
- Size: 22m²
- Bed Type: Queen size
- Categories: Double, Single, or Family use
Prices start at: €119 per night
Whether you come prepared to LEVEL600 B&B or don’t have a clue where to hike, we know most part of the region very well and can help you to get most out of it:
- you can use our hiking maps
- we drive you to your starting point
- we’ll prepare you a pic-nic lunch – see SERVICES
- we can help you plan hiking trails
- with RouteYou (look for Author “LEVEL600 Bed & Breakfast”),
- with the Interactive Hiking Route Planner Go East Belgium – use City=”BÜLLINGEN” – we’re situated between intersection numbers 53 and 67, near the RAVeL / VennBahn L45a routes
LEVEL600 B&B is situated in the middle of RAVeL and VennBahn, which offer hundreds of kilometers signposted cycling routes, on flat as well as exciting inclined roads, far away from traffic. Since spring 2022, LEVEL600 B&B holds – apart from its 4*** stars – the BED+BIKE quality label, which proves we’re offering the right services for cyclists. Here’s how LEVEL600 B&B can help you get most out of your active stay:
- we can help you plan cycling trails with the Interactive Cycling Route Planner Go Eastbelgium APP;
- we’re situated between intersection numbers 7 and 24 of the RAVeL cycling ways in Büllingen; the access to the VennBahn is just 400m from our door step.
- The VELOTOUR and OVELO cycling maps are available for you, all for free
- On request, we’ll prepare you a pic-nic box; price see SERVICES.
- You can use our e-charging station for e-bikes in the sheltered area free of charge
- Apart from the endless number of cycling loops you can plan from out LEVEL600 B&B, we also provide special Cycling Services for unique cycling trips to the following destinations: Aachen, … (more destinations will follow). You can book these services at time of reservation in our online booking system. More information about the services can be found here:
- for AACHEN
According to outdoor active experts throughout the world, our region is surrounded by exciting mountain bike rides.
Six of the TOP 10 Belgian most appreciated trails by mountaineers, are … at our footsteps!
For signposted mountain bike trails in our neighbourhood, you can download the APP Go East Belgium
On top of that, from June 2020 onwards, our region is the only Belgian host for the “Stoneman Challenge”. See our regular News items for more information!
Mid-April is the time of year. Millions of wild daffodils will soon colour the Eifel valleys bright yellow. Are you a photographer, a flower freak, a hiker or a cyclist? You can enjoy the splendour of the colours close to LEVEL600 B&B itself in the Warche valley and the Holzwarchedal valley, on hikes from 1 […]
From end of April till late September, the Warche Valley typically colours yellow and purple. Guests who come to .LEVEL600 B&B, no matter whether they come prepared or don’t have a clue what to do, can spend many days hiking the numerous trails starting at our door step. For cycling, trails on the renown RAVeL […]
At the beginning of 2022, LEVEL600 B&B was awarded the BED+BIKE quality label. This standard follows the conditions of the German Bett+Bike label of the same name, checked by the German Cycling Federation (ADFC). That means though prerequisites! For our cycling B&B guests, our recognition has many advantages. In addition to our 4 stars, cyclists […]