Balancing comfort & nature
We’d like to welcome you in the “The High Fens-Eiffel”, situated at the Belgian-German border. This region of natural beauty is home to our B&B LEVEL600.
At the height of exactly 600 meters above sea level, we carefully balance Comfort & Nature for you! We’re thrilled to welcome you in our brand new rooms!
We offer 4 comfortable rooms with luxury ensuite bath rooms. The rooms are all similar and are named after predators which used to be so typical for our region:
WOOLF – FOX – LYNX – BUZZARD
All rooms come with a delicious breakfast in our Panoramic Lounge, where you can enjoy the views over our Orchard, the Warche Valley and the pristine nature that surrounds our B&B. It’s also the place to be where we serve dinner in the evening, and where you can read, relax, network, have a drink from our honesty bar, plan your journey, …
Remark: pets and smoking are not allowed in LEVEL600 B&B.
We have 4 rooms, available for Double, Single and Family usage, and we apply a discount if you stay 3 nights or more with us!
- Adults: 2
- Children: 1
- Amenities: Breakfast, Daily housekeeping, Dry storage for e-bikes and e-charging station, Electric charging station for e-cars on site, Floor & Wall heating, Free wi-fi and Satellite flat-screen TV, Garden and Terrace use, On-site Dining, Usage of Panoramic Lounge with 360° views
- View: Views on Garden, Orchard and Warche Valley
- Size: 22m²
- Bed Type: Queen size
- Categories: Double, Single, or Family use
Prices start at: €129 per night
Whether you come to LEVEL600 B&B prepared or have no idea where to start hiking, we’ll help you get the most out of your walking holiday.
An hour after your arrival, you can already be on your way with our tips. Furthermore, we also have some services specially tailored to the walking fellow. Some examples:
- we’ll prepare you a pic-nic lunch – see SERVICES
- we can help you plan with any hiking trails you want – or use th Interactive Hiking Route Planner Go East Belgium – use City=”BÜLLINGEN” – we’re situated between intersection numbers 53, 52, 68 and 67
- Apart from LOOP walks, we also have LINE walks; for a line walk, our Hiker’s Drop Off service brings you in the morning to a starting point and you walk all the way to B&B Level600. In doing so you can explore many more landscapes, cross different valleys in a row, follow the famous GR56 trail, etc…
- some of our favorites are listed below, with clear indication wheter LOOP or LINE walk :
- AUTUMN: mushroom trail – 5km loop – starting at B&B Level600
- SPRING: half April till 1st week of Mai – 12km – wild daffodils trail – loop starting at B&B Level600
- ALL SEASONS:
- 5km – Discover the Warche Valley – starting at B&B Level600 – loop, starting at intersection number 68
- 7km – Discover the Warche Valley – starting at B&B Level600 – loop, starting at intersection number 67
- 15km – to the mouth of the Warche river in Lake Bütgenbach – starting at B&B Level600 – loop, starting at intersection number 67
- 22km – loop to the Lake Bütgenbach and the Heights of Rocherath & Krinkelt
- 11km – to the Frankental valley near Igelmonder Mühle – starting at B&B Level600 – loop, starting at intersection number 67
- 17km – adventure walk from Germany to Belgium passing 4 Valleys (Olef, Jansbach, Warche, Holzwarche) – line walk with drop off service (see Hikers Drop Off Service) – starting in Hollerath (D) and on Belgian ground pickung up at intersection number 45
- 15km – Herresbach – Manderfeld – Buchholz – our 5***** line walk with the Hikers Drop Off Service !!!
- 18km – Schönberg – Butterfly Valley – line walk with Hikers Drop Office Service
- 22km – from the Hidden Valley in Rocherath to B&B Level600 – line walk with Hiker’s Drop Off Service
- 25km – Warche – Lake Bütgenbach – Rocherath Heigths – ambitious loop from out B&B Level600
- 25km – Our Valley – Setz/Rödgen via Schönberg and Heppenbach to B&B Level600 – line walk with Hikers Drop Office Service
- 9km – after a drive of 12km to Montenau (Amel) – loop along the Amblève river
- 7km – after a drive of 5km to Rocherath – loop to the Secret Valley & Johnny Brücke
- 3km to 20km – after a drive of 18km respectively 30km – large choice of “Eifelschleifen” in and around Kronenburg (D) and right across the Belgian-German border – all info and hiking trails available at the B&B
- we’re situated 300m from the GR56 trail running from Aachen to Luxemburg – see here – be our guest, long distance walkers!
LEVEL600 B&B is situated in the middle of RAVeL and VennBahn, which offer hundreds of kilometers signposted cycling routes, on flat as well as exciting inclined roads, far away from traffic. Since spring 2022, LEVEL600 B&B holds – apart from its 4*** stars – the BED+BIKE quality label, which proves we’re offering the right services for cyclists. Here’s how LEVEL600 B&B can help you get most out of your active stay:
- we can help you plan cycling trails with the Interactive Cycling Route Planner Go Eastbelgium APP;
- we’re situated between intersection numbers 7 and 24 of the RAVeL cycling ways in Büllingen; the access to the VennBahn is just 400m from our door step.
- The VELOTOUR and OVELO cycling maps are available for you, all for free
- On request, we’ll prepare you a pic-nic box; price see SERVICES.
- You can use our e-charging station for e-bikes in the sheltered area free of charge
- TOP10 cycling loops with our B&B as starting and ending point are: Monschau (DE) – Sankt Vith – Bütgenbach Lake – Signal de Botrange – Burg Reuland – Stadtkyll (DE) – Prüm (DE) – Kronenburg (DE)
- Apart from the endless number of cycling loops you can plan from out LEVEL600 B&B, we are known as an ideal stop for long-distance cyclists coming from Troisvierges in Luxembourg, Spa, Stavelot, Malmedy, Vielsalm, Burg Reuland, Eupen, Eynatten, … in Belgium, Monschau, Simmerath, Mützenich, Aachen, Prüm, Trier, Rurberg, Gerolstein, Hillesheim, Stadtkyll, Blankenheim, … in Germany.
According to outdoor active experts throughout the world, our region is surrounded by exciting mountain bike rides. Six of the TOP 10 Belgian most appreciated trails by mountaineers, are … at our footsteps!
An example: the MTB signposted track “Bütgenbach field & hedges trail”, from the Lake of Bütgenbach to Hünningen-Büllingen, passes our doorstep so to speak. Look at the track here.
Looking for a high adrenaline factor, use the Technical Trail “Volmersberg” in Sankt Vith and improve you riding technique with jumps and steep turns. More info here.
Photo: (c) Ostbelgien.eu
Photo: technical trail at Sankt-Vith (c) Ostbelgien.eu
Mid-April is the time of year. Millions of wild daffodils will soon colour the Eifel valleys bright yellow. Are you a photographer, a flower freak, a hiker or a cyclist? You can enjoy the splendour of the colours close to LEVEL600 B&B itself in the Warche valley and the Holzwarchedal valley, on hikes from 1 […]
From end of April till late September, the Warche Valley typically colours yellow and purple. Guests who come to LEVEL600 B&B, no matter whether they come prepared or don’t have a clue what to do, can spend many days hiking the numerous trails starting at our door step. For cycling, trails on the renown RAVeL […]
At the beginning of 2022, LEVEL600 B&B was awarded the BED+BIKE quality label. This standard follows the conditions of the German Bett+Bike label of the same name, checked by the German Cycling Federation (ADFC). That means though prerequisites! For our cycling B&B guests, our recognition has many advantages. In addition to our 4 stars, cyclists […]