In accordance with the guidelines of the National Consultative Committee of 26th of October 2021, we took the following measures in the interest of you and our health. This way we hope to offer you a safe but equally pleasant stay in our LEVEL600 Bed & Breakfast in the beautiful High Fens.
From November 1st, 2021 onwards, we are forced to apply the Covid 3G rule, saying that only those who have been vaccinated, have recovered or have tested negative for the coronavirus infection, are allowed to enter LEVEL600 Bed & Breakfast. This implies that we will need to scan your Covid status with the official Belgian app to scan and validate EU Digital COVID-certificates (COVID SAFE TICKET). You’ll also need to show your Passport or ID-Card. By booking your stay at LEVEL600 Bed & Breakfast, you explicitly agree with this important measure.
On top of that, we follow the rules of the Consultative Committee and ask our guests to do the same.
- We keep 1.5 meters distance
- We wash our hands regularly
- We’ll wear a mouth mask if we can’t maintain the 1.5 meter distance
- We are free of Covid-19 symptoms, but when in doubt we take our responsibility, both during and after the stay. We promise to inform each other if Covid-19 symptoms develop within 14 days, in accordance with the recommendations in the interest of contact tracing.
What is different about Covid-19 than a ‘normal’ LEVEL600 Bed & Breakfast experience?
- We ask you to disinfect your hands when entering the Panoramic Lounge, and especially before using cold drinks and refreshments from the Honesty Bar. We have provided alcolholgel.
- We will bring breakfast to your table with a mouth mask.
- Individual coffee and tea makers are not available in the room, so during the day we serve you these hot drinks with mouth mask.
- In the bathroom we offer individually packaged care products for hygienic reasons.
- In the Panoramic Lounge you will not find any information brochures. All information is available digitally, as well as APPs for hiking, biking, mountain biking, … including the LEVEL600 Bed & Breakfast walks and bike tours that start at our doorstep!
- If you stay several days, we won’t give your room a daily refreshment, but we will meet your simple request.
- Common areas and their furnishings (Panoramic Lounge and the tables and chairs, corridor, stairwell, WC) are thoroughly cleaned daily and touch points (doorknobs, switches, balustrades, …) are disinfected several times a day.
- Just before your arrival, we left the windows of your room open for extra ventilation. IMPORTANT: each room has its own individual ventilation system which draws in outside air and sends out used air after heat recovery. There is no mixing of air with other rooms or communal areas.
- For the use of the cosy sofa with individual library in your room – one of the eye-catchers when staying at LEVEL600 bed & breakfast, you can be sure that the cushons were cleaned and hygienically treated before your arrival.
Guidelines based on available information available from the Consultative Committee of 26th of October 2021